Class B CDL Local Driver
INCREASED STARTING RATES FOR CDL DRIVERS
Class B CDL Driver Pay – stating pay $19.00 per hour
BE EBY and BE MORE
Join Eby-Brown, a Performance Food Group Company, and become part of one of the nation’s largest convenience store distributors, delivering innovative foodservice and merchandising, along with valuable technology and insight to more than 10,000 retailers across North America. People are the heart and soul of Eby-Brown, and we continue to invest in their success through comprehensive benefits, competitive salaries, modern technology and a dedication to work-life balance. We welcome candidates who thrive in a team environment, lead by example, and show ambition to grow with our organization.
Be Eby and be home for dinner! Drivers enjoy local routes and 4 day work weeks!
The CDL B Local Delivery Driver is responsible for driving a straight truck interstate on local, shuttle, and routes to deliver and unload products to our retail customers in a safe and timely manner. The driver communicates and interacts with customers, vendors, and co-workers, acting as a representative of Eby-Brown. Join our Eby family!
• Must have a clean driving record, no more than 2 moving violations in 36 months
• Have a valid Class B and 1 year verifiable driving experience preferred
• Drivers with less than 1 year or no CDL encouraged to apply for our Driver Trainee position. Let us help you get on the road to success!
• Obey all local, state, and federal rules of the road and all DOT operating and recording procedures
• Be able to make deliveries with the use of a hand cart
• Must be able to lift product weighing up to 50 lbs
• Food service delivery experience preferred, but not required
• Drug test and criminal background checks required
• Competitive hourly rate
• Over time pay after 40 hours and off day bonus available
• Local Delivery – Home Every Night
• 4 day work week
• Safe well maintained equipment
• Sign on bonus = $2000 to be paid in installments over 1 year
• Anniversary bonus
• Newer tractors with automatic transmissions
• ELD with turn by turn navigation
• Company provided uniforms and safety boots
• No merchandising or stocking required
• No cash handling
• Opportunity for advancement with a growing company
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
• Health Saving Accounts
• 401K with company match
• Company stock at 15% discount
• Paid time off – sick/personal/vacation
• Annual employee appreciation events and community fundraisers
Please click to apply on our company site. You will be immediately routed to create an account and complete our on line application. As soon as your application is submitted one of our recruiters will reach out right away.
At Eby-Brown people make the difference. Come join our team and work with the best!