CDL Driver - $6,000 Sign On Bonus
Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is looking for dependable, hardworking individuals to join the Eby Family at our Shuttle Yard in Corinth, KY.
We welcome candidates who thrive in a team environment, lead by example, and show ambition to grow with our organization. If you are a candidate with a proven track record of good, on-time attendance and a strong work ethic, Eby-Brown is the place for you. Our ideal Class A CDL Delivery Drivers have outgoing personalities and are dedicated to providing great customer service!
Pay is $24/hr plus overtime. This is a 40-hour, 4-day work week.
Our excellent benefits include:
• Hourly pay for nights with built-in overtime, or Component Pay–you get whichever is higher at the end of the week.
• 4-day work week with a voluntary $400 5th day bonus
• Company stock options at a 15% discount
• Health/Life/Dental/Vision Insurance upon hire
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with 100% company match
• Paid sick days, personal days, holiday and vacation days
• Referral bonus available as needed
We are now offering:
• $6,000 Signing Bonus
• $1,000 Retention Bonus
• Immediate Medical Benefits
Reliable Equipment and Driver Safety:
All of our trucks are outfitted with state-of-the-art in cab technology, including electronic logging, helping us achieve an outstanding CSA score and safety record. Our trucks have an average age of less than three years, resulting in fewer breakdowns and mechanical issues for our driver, plus we have Mechanics on site to handle any issues discovered on pre-trip.
Responsibilities may include:
• Making scheduled daily deliveries in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Collecting invoice receipts that are generated from the deliveries.
• Making pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
• Obeying all local, state and federal rules of the road and all DOT operating and recording procedures.
• Conducting daily face-to-face interaction with customers; representing Eby-Brown in a friendly, competent and professional manner.
• Parking in retail parking lots.
• Making delivery by unloading/delivering product weighing up to 75 lbs. utilizing a dolly. (There will be no merchandising or stocking shelves)
• 12 months of commercial driving experience
• High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
• Valid CDL A
• Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
• Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
• Pass road test
• Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT Health Card
•Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location
• 1–3 years commercial driving experience
• Foodservice distribution industry experience
• Onboard computer and electronic log system experience (i.e. PeopleNet)
• Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e. POD)
• Customer service related work experience
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!